The University of Idaho’s Screen on the Green outdoor movie series starts June 9 with “The Goonies.”
Seating opens at 8 p.m., and the family-friendly outdoor movies begin at 9 p.m. Thursdays on the Theophilus Tower Lawn.
Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs and snacks from home, according to a UI news release.
Other movies are:
- June 16: “Spider-Man: No Way Home” (PG-13)
- June 23: “Soul” (PG)
- June 30: “Galaxy Quest” (PG)
- July 7: “The Incredibles” (PG)
- July 14: “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” (PG)
- July 21: “Encanto” (PG)
- July 28: “Back to the Future” (PG)
- Aug. 4: “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” (PG-13)
- Aug. 11: “Jurassic Park” (PG-13)
The lineup is subject to change. In the event of bad weather, movies will be rescheduled for another Thursday.
Theophilus Tower Lawn is located off Paradise Creek Street, between Line Street and Stadium Drive in Moscow. Free public parking is available in Gold lot 56 on the corner of Sixth and Rayburn streets.