A movie series curated with the Christian season of Lent, the time leading up to Easter, in mind starts next week in Grangeville.
The tri-parishes of St. Mary’s in Cottonwood, Assumption in Ferdinand and St. Anthony in Greencreek will offer Lenten Movie Fellowship Night at 6 p.m. Thursdays from March 3 through April 7 at the Blue Fox Theater.
Concessions will be available for purchase; there is no charge for the movies:
- Next Thursday (March 3): “The Two Popes,” PG-13.
- March 10: “Secondhand Lions,” PG.
- March 17: “The Book of Life,” PG.
- March 24: “God is Not Dead,” PG.
- March 31: “The Prince of Egypt,” G.
- April 7: “The Passion of the Christ,” R.