It’s time for our annual cover contest, which means your painting, drawing, photograph, collage or digital art could grace the front of a coming Inland 360.
We’ve allowed a couple of months for you to create your entries; the deadline is Jan. 20.
Winners in past years have included seasonal and holiday designs, area scenery and wildlife, abstract images — really any category you can think of — in all manner of media, by artists ranging in age from 7 to 70-plus.
Not every entry announced as a winner will necessarily appear in print, but every winner will be acknowledged when the results are announced.
Here’s what you need to know to enter:
- Work must be original. The 360 logo will be placed somewhere in the design if you don’t include it.
- Don’t include your signature on the artwork — we give all artists attribution.
- Dimensions are 10.5 inches wide by 12.5 inches deep.
- Indicate how you’ve created the image, such as watercolor or acrylic paint, digital art, or pen and ink.
- Entries can be emailed to email@example.com, submitted in person at the Lewiston Tribune office, 505 Capital St. or mailed (don’t fold) to: Inland 360, P.O. Box 1387, Lewiston, ID 83501.
- Contest entries must be received by Jan. 20.
- Include your name, address, email and phone number so we can contact you and credit you for your work.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Ready, set — create!