Your painting, sketch, collage, photograph or digital art could be a future Inland 360 cover. Here’s how to enter:
- Work must be original. The 360 logo will be placed somewhere in the design if you don’t include it.
- But don’t include a signature on the artwork — we give all artists attribution.
- Dimensions (this is important!) are 10.5 inches wide by 12.5 inches deep.
- Entries can be emailed to email@example.com, submitted in person at the Lewiston Tribune office, 505 Capital St., or mailed (don’t fold) to: Inland 360, P.O. Box 1387, Lewiston, ID 83501.
- Contest entries must be received by Feb. 18.
- Include your name, address, email and phone number so we can contact you and credit you for your work.